Sunday, June 15, 2008

update

so this time i really have an excuse for not updating.... i finally moved. It was a lot more heartwrenching than i thought it would be as i moved into the apartment i was in a week after john died. there were so many things i had just put in the attic and never looked at. moving forced me to deal with them.

but enough of the bad- i love my new place. i am now living alone in a smaller town closer to rhode island. the rents were cheaper, i was able to get a 2 bedroom all to myself, and my commute although i now live 30 miles farther away is on average about an hour shorter. best part---- c lives only 20 minutes away. no we are still not living together but that will come eventually. this was a very big step for me and for now i do want to live alone no matter how much i love him.

yesterday i bought a brand new car. no longer do i have to wonder if when it rains i will be able to get to where i need to go. i love it and am incredibly happy with this new independence in life. c is so proud of me and also admits to being a little jealous too. but we are building some sort of life together and things are honestly wonderful between us.

all in all life is good

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is life, I guess. It seems like such a long time ahead while on the other hand it's just minute to minute, day to day. I have no idea what you are going through. I can only imagine. And I'm so very sorry. It sounds so ridiculous coming from me, who has never suffered anything like you, but I'm sending good thoughts your way and hoping you're doing ok.
Found you through a comment on punk rock mummy, by the way.