Friday, February 26, 2010

heartbroken

so J and I are no longer...
he met another girl... or I should say he has known another girl...
he is in love with me and loves me very much... but has known her longer and has started to fall in love with her....
I am heartbroken... but am happy for him and have no ill feelings whatsoever... wish I could be mad at him... I have to see him every day and it might help to be mad... but instead I am just sad....

I am back out and dating.. and I have hope... but mostly I am just feeling defeated lately... that I once had everything and now I have nothing... and all I want is the one person I will never be able to have....
hopefully one day someone will come along to change that....
in the meantime...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

OH! I'm so very sorry to hear this. There was so much hope and happiness. I'm so so sorry.