Monday, September 04, 2006

5 and 10

4 things that are making me sad today....

1. The third memorial walk is only 2 weeks away- how is it 3 years that we have been doing this in his memory

2. yet another wedding to go to this weekend- and i still wish he was with me

3. I won't see C. for 2 weeks and that just makes me nervous - not sad- will it be the same when we see each other again- which i know it will be- but my nerves are taking over

4. John is not my first thought in the morning by a longshot- I never thought that would change so much


and.....

10 things that are making me happy today

1. it's been a really nice weekend- haven't had to do too much and have enjoyed my time

2. I saw C. yesterday and he really just does make me happy

3. We are halfway to our goal for the walk and the money doesn't have to be completely raised until January

4. I brought work home with me this weekend and have done none of it

5. it's Katie and Matt's wedding next weekend and that just makes me happy because it will be them and it will finally be upon us

6. I will be seeing a bunch of my friends in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see them

7. I got the nicest note from my father on saturday and am still happy about it

8. C. - pretty much everything about him- and yes i know i mentioned him before- he just makes me that happy

9. a 3 day work week!!

10. i originally labeled the first list 5 things i am sad about and there were really only 4

lesson learned: if your blessings and happiness are greater than the things that make you sad- life can't be bad at all

No comments: