Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas and other mentionables

So Christmas came and went, 3rd Christmas without him, first one with C. I have to admit it's the first holiday that I have thoroughly looked forward to. It did not disappoint. Saw C. Christmas eve- spent Christmas day alone. Honestly it's not as bad as it sounds, I promise. Saw my family the next day. All in all was a nice time.

I think that the more time goes by the more that I feel that life is making me happier and happier. Yes there are challenges every day. Yes sometimes i honestly cannot breathe bcause of the pain certain memories cause me. Yes I still come almost close to hyperventilating when someone I care about has to go to the Dr's and tests are ordered and I don't think any of those feelings will ever go away.

So here we approach 2007. 3 months until 3 years. on the other end of the spectrum 5 months until c. and I have spent a year together. Some days still conflicted more than ever and other days so happy that I can't even remember the sadness. Hoping for a year full of more and more happiness and less tears. More joy and less sorrow. That's all anyone really hopes for though isn't it?

No comments: