Monday, July 09, 2007

update

So here's an update on all things me:
C and I are better than ever. He just took a new job with the aim that we will be better off in the future. Him taking this job also means that he will be able to give up one of his part time jobs meaning that he will have a little more time to see me :) couldn't be happier about that

my job is kicking me in hte rear these days. every day i am ready to give up and go somewhere else but i don't have the motivation to look for anything plus there are promises on the table that i am waiting to see fulfilled.

the house hunt is on in a major way. nothing has either met my expectations or met my price range as of yet. it's still a pretty bad housing market for a buyer here in massachusetts no matter what the articles say.

i finally have a doctor's appointment in august which i need desperately. I think part of me not writing lately has been that i am so scared that something is wrong and it's consuming my mind on a daily basis which in turn has made me very very cranky

wedding season is in full bloom- 4 weddings between now and november. fun fun fun- or ugh ugh ugh.

i miss john. i miss him more than i usually admit to. it just sneaks up on me and i hate that. i hate that people who know me now don't know me really. it's just a part of me. i know i will never stop missing him but i certainly wish it would get a little easier. maybe it's just today. maybe it's just this month- who knows.

No comments: