Saturday, March 06, 2010

March 6, 2004

On Saturday morning John's mother got called into work. Neither one of us had ever been as happy to be able to spend some time together. Kathy refused to leave John alone and arranged for his aunt to come over but she didn't care if i was there. I took the bus stopping at CVS for his favorite white cranberry strawberry juice and finally got to him.
He was in a lot worse shape than hen I had seen him at the farber on Wednesday and that scared me. We had to crank his oxygen up to high just in order for him to move from the bed to the couch. We snuggled up on the couch and watched a movie. I remember thinking - Is this the last time we are going to be able to do this? He fell asleep but i woke him up before I had to leave. We couldn't let Kathy see me so I left but told him I would see him at the Farber on Monday

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Just letting you know that I'm here, reading the story as you tell it.