Thursday, March 01, 2007

good things

on the positive side of life because there needs to be a positive i am spending part of my weekend in a lamaze class.... no it's not me that is having a baby... but i am very excited to serve as a coach to one of my very good friends who has decided to take the very courageous step and purposefully becoming a single parent. i have great admiration for her and cannot wait for b's arrival.

i have said many times in my life that if i am single at a certain point in my life that i would become a mother. i want a child. i know i would be a good mother. of course watching the logistics of my friend handling this has brought me into a reality of sorts, it's a lot harder than just being a good mother. or being a good mother involves a lot more than just loving your child. no matter what though b. will be a very blessed and lucky child and i can't wait to be an "auntie"

No comments: