Thursday, June 15, 2006

update on all things me

so just a little update--

budget season is over! :) big YAY!!!! i hate working 22 hour days!!

c and i are doing very well-- a still hesitant and still afraid of getting hurt- but am putting myself out there more and more-- and he doesn't seem to be getting too scared or running away... :)

all the wedding stuff for the various people over the summer seems to be shaping up-- though anyone have any good ideas for a sober bachelorette party in boston-- yes somehow i have a very good friend who hates to drink--- not that i like it that much myself-- but she won't touch a drop of the stuff

anal retentive boy (arb) still is not done unpacking his crap and my apartment still looks like a cyclone has gone through it -- and it is driving me up a wall. even c. thinks that i am rightfully upset and considering his patience tolerance is a lot higher than mine..... well it's saying something.

all in all--- still happy--- still calm-- still content (thanks pentha for adding that word into my vocabulary!) . I feel like i really have turned a corner-that everything really and truly is going to be ok

1 comment:

Alicia said...

:-)

Now, if only I can remember what it means. :-(

I guess I just have to keep on keepin' on.