Tuesday, May 16, 2006

28 things

i read another blog today that had done this so i thought i would give it a shot-- 20 things about me that you might not know and that i have discovered

1. i used to be afraid of dogs--- samantha changed it
2. i miss my mom
3. i love being cold at night so that i can curl all the blankets around myself
4. i have only been in love once
5. i have been proposed to 4 times- by 3 different men--said yes to 2- and married none
6. i wanted to be a car designer when i grew up -in third grade-- a teacher in high school- entered college as a chemistry major- and now am an accountant
7. i never had a lot of friends until i was an adult
8. i have watched all of the seasons of sex and the city at least 6 times
9. the number 9 will always have special meaning to me
10. i took off my engagement ring about 6 months ago and haven't looked at it since
11. but i still miss john more than ever and think about him at least once every hour
12. i am terrified of thunderstorms
13. i think i want a baby more than i want a husband-- though hoping meeting the right person will one day change that
14. i don't know if i would meet john and have him in my life as i am now
15. i don't know if that's a good or bad thing
16. i cry in every meeting with my boss
17. i don't think that's a good thing at all
18. i am scared of being alone when i am 30
19. even though people think that they know a ton about me i still keep a lot to myself
20. i wish that i had married john when i had the chance
21. i regret leaving him alone to die
22. i still want to be a dance teacher
23. i like my work colleagues a lot more than i admit to
24. i still want to leave boston
25. i don't know where i want to move to but have applied to jobs all over the country
26. i have an addiction to chick flicks
27. and to teeny bopper movies
28. i'm sleepy and should go to bed

No comments: