Tuesday, May 30, 2006

the top ten things that i am enjoying about my life right now:

1. I am happy. Like really happy- not the fake happy that i have been existing in for such a long time now

2. It's been a gorgeous week of weather and even though I have a sunburn -- it feels good

3. am loving my new room. It feels so beachy-- all done in blue and white- but I absolutely love it- and enjoy spending as much time as i am able to in it relaxing

4. even though it's the busiest time of the year at work- i am having a great time. we laugh so much every day and the friends that i have there are amazing

5. the little flutter i get every time i see c's name on my caller id

6. my friends- they are amazing people. nothing more to be said

7. i am healthy!!! been way too long since i have been able to say that- but i really am and it feels so good

8. although it's been a hard road i am so proud of myself and all that i have done and accomplished- and to admit to that pride makes me happy- shows truly how far i have come

9. i have a busy life- and that keeps me going and keeps me happy- am truly looking forward to the summer of weddings

10. i am happy- nothing more to be said

1 comment:

Alicia said...

"i am happy- nothing more to be said"

That really is amazing, isn't it? I can remember thinking I would never -- COULD never -- be happy again. And if I were, it would certainly not have anything to do with a man being in my life.

I hope things are continuing to go well for you.

Crossing my fingers...